MONTE CARLO GP HOSPITALITY DRIVE F1 CAR
Monte Carlo GP Hospitality | Monaco F1 Driving Experience
Update 12th March 2017 Monte Carlo Grand Prix Hospitality - Places Still Available. Monaco F1 Driving Experience on 26th May and 29th May is SOLD OUT
The Monte Carlo Grand Prix Hospitality and Monaco F1 Driving Experience @ Web2move Adrenaline Experiences, is the ultimate birthday or special event gift for any Formula 1 fan. Or an Adrenaline alternative for Group Hospitality.
This is a very limited opportunity to watch the 2017 Monte Carlo Grand Prix, on Sunday from a private boat moored only feet away from the Formula 1 cars, in the famous Monaco harbour, at Tabac corner.
During your stay you will be treated as a VIP throughout, with superb 5 star hotel accommodation on the Mediterranean coast and VIP chauffeur transfers. You can even choose the optional Monaco harbour boat hospitality or a seat in the Grandstand for the Saturday qualifying.
Numbers are strictly limited, so no need to worry about overcrowding. Enjoy a free bar from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. snacks and a delicious gourmet lunch, before the race.
From the deck you can view the formula 1 drivers as the cars come out of the Tunnel, breaking hard to get round the tight chicane, before the short straight into Tabac and then follow the action around the circuit on live feed monitors on the boat and the giant TV screen.
After the race itâs champagne and a private post-race party on a hotel roof top overlooking the harbour.
Monte Carlo F1 Driving Experience | Web2move Adrenaline Experiences
PRICES Monaco Grand Prix Hospitality Weekend 26-28 May 2017
Exclusive Hospitality Grand Prix Weekend - From £2,590 GBP (Without F1 Drive)
Drive Formula 1 car plus Hospitality Grand Prix Weekend - From £5,584 GBP (Manual shift)
Drive Formula 1 car plus Hospitality Grand Prix Weekend - From £5,950 GBP (Paddle Shift)
Places can be reserved Now for 2017 Event in May (2017 prices subject to final confirmation)
- 3 Nights at a five star Hotel
- Exclusive Grand Prix boat viewing at Tabac corner
- Open Bar and sumptuous dining on Grand Prix Sunday
- Post Grand Prix roof terrace private party in Monaco
- Chauffeur transfers hotel-Monaco-hotel
- Chauffeur transfers airport-hotel-airport
- Optional Qualifying viewing on the boat or grandstand seating
- Monaco Information pack and maps
- Escorted by Tour Operator representatives
- £10,000,000 tour operator's liability insurance
All prices are subject to final confirmation by individual Event Promoters at the time of booking.
In addition to joining the jet-set on this exclusive weekend for the 2017 Monte Carlo Formula 1 Grand Prix action in the playground of Monte Carlo, you will also personally Drive a real Ex Formula 1 Paddle Shift 650 bhp Formula I Grand Prix Car at the Circuit du Var, following training by professional instructors.
Combine exclusive Trackside Hospitality at the 2017 Monte Carlo Formula 1 Grand Prix with the Adrenaline experience of driving a genuine Formula 1 Grand Prix car, with unrestricted power around the Circuit Du Var, France.
Don't mistake this for a 2 minute driving experience, this is the real thing, a full days driving course with theory and practical tution from race professionals, driving experience in an F3 car before you are let loose in the ultimate driving machine the Formula One car.
And if that is not enough of an adrenaline rush you can book a sensational ride in a 2-seater F1 with an ex-F1 driver at the wheel!
THE BASE FOR YOUR MONTE CARLO F1 DRIVING EXPERIENCE
The Monaco Formula 1 Driving Course at the Circuit Du Var is available on selected days on the week before (May 2017), or the week after the Monaco Grand Prix (May/June 2017). For the Monaco Formula 1 Driving Experience, you could arrange to extend you stay in the 5 star hotel used during the weekend Hospitality or extended your stay in a 4 star Monaco hotel, such as the Columbus Hotel, Monaco, previously part owned by ex Formula 1 driver and Channel 4 (ex BBC) Formula 1 Commentator, David Coulthard.
Following extensive training you will drive a 3.5 litre 650 bhp unrestricted Formula 1 car around the 2.2 kilometre Circuit Du Var, in Provence, France. The Var circuit, is a former test and development track for the AGS team engaged in the F1 World Championship, with long bends, two straights, heavy braking.
Monte Carlo Grand Prix Hospitality and Monaco F1 Driving Experience May 2017 ENQUIRE about Availability.
Don't want to be in Monaco during the weekend of the Grand Prix but still want to Drive a Formula 1 Car? You can sample the delights of a stay in a Monaco hotel without the crowds and book your place on a Formula 1 Driving course at Circuit du Var during other times of the year.
Selected dates are available from February to November MORE INFORMATION for Formula 1 Driving Course Experience at Circuit du Var and Monaco Hotel stay.
Example Formula 1 Driving Experience Monaco Itinerary
- 2 Nights superb quality four star luxury hotel accommodation.
- Buffet Breakfast.
- 3 days car hire, with directions and map sheet (add GPS to the hire car for 15 euros per day).
- F1 Course to include:
- Supply of race suits & safety equipment & professional tuition from ex-Formula 1 drivers.
- 2 x 20 minute sessions Formula 3 Vauxhall Lotus Training in the morning.
- 3 course lunch at the Circuit.
- 3 Laps (8.8km) Formula 1 Experience (extra laps available by arrangement)
- Optional thrilling passenger ride in a 3-seater Formula 1 car
- Option to drive Classic manual Formula 1 Cars.
- Option to drive Modern Paddle Shift AGS Formula 1 Cars, Arrows or Prost Formula 1 Cars.
- Optional souvenir photos presented on USB stick (approx. 100 photos).
- Optional DVD of F3 laps and F1 laps from on-board camera.
- Champagne presentation and souvenir certificate.
- Optional Panoramic helicopter flight over Monaco and the surrounding area.
- Optional on track indemnity insurance.
- £10,000,000 tour operators liability insurance.
Tours and Events are "Tailor Made" to meet the needs of clients by a range of Event Management Specialists
All Information and Prices shown on this website are for information only and are based on previous Events held
Prices and Full Details of Tours and Events will be confirmed by the Individual Event Manager based on the information you provide on your enquiry form.